Keeping You Safe
STEPS WE'RE TAKING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
We have implemented protocols set forth by the CDC/OSHA/ADA. We have upgraded our traditional PPE and, as we've always done, we are using stringent sterilization of our instruments and treatment rooms.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer the REME HALO. A comprehensive air purification system that functions to filter our entire office by working in conjunction with our HVAC system. (Read More)
We are also pleased to offer the ADS Extraoral suction system, an advanced HEPA filtration system designed to filter aerosols before they permeate the treatment room, thus substantially reducing the chance of infection. Watch it in action here.
Due to COVID-19, we will also be taking the following steps:
1. Strict COVID-19 telephone screening will be conducted before any appointments can be made.
2. We will be limiting the number of people in our office at any given time.
3. We ask that people wait in their car and either call us or text us upon arrival. After a brief questionnaire, we will call or text when it is your time to come inside.
4. Further pre-screening will consist of taking your temperature with a no-touch thermometer upon arrival.
5. Unless you are undergoing treatment, we ask that everyone in our office wear face masks at all times.
6. In the recommended practice of social-distancing, we ask that only patients undergoing treatment come into our office. Of course accommodations will be made for parents with younger children as well as any necessary caregivers.
7. We are adding hand-sanitizer stations to aid in an even cleanlier environment.
8. Remember, if you're feeling sick, please reschedule. We can all do our part to help end this pandemic.
Steps you can take to help keep you and your loved ones safe
Remember, we may be wearing more protective equipment than you are used to seeing, but underneath it all we are still the same caring and friendly professionals we have always been.